View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 05:40 AM
DawnFurlong

Originally Posted by JJBlaine View Post
I have an Eversewn Hero, and the only two things I can think of that I am not crazy about have to do with the thread sensors.

It's annoying when empty bobbin sensor wont let me sew the last inch I need even though I KNOW there's at least a foot of thread left in the bobbin. And, I learned to ease fabric (like for setting a sleeve) by running it thru the machine with no thread. My Eversewn won't let me stitch without thread, so that's a more complicated and time consuming process.

Other than that, it is an awesome machine.

This makes me think of another topic that I wonder if people would find useful. What are those little things on your machine that you did not realize was a feature (or a consequence of a feature - such as bobbin thread sensors) - that you want others to know if they are considering purchasing said machine.

Because I have learned some things on a new purchase that I did not realize (from lack of experience in trying out machines OR I might have noticed vaguely, but for some reason didn't grasp the practical impact day to day). I love seeing reviews on machines, but just as important as the "I love" features, are the ones that are quirky, different, the buyer didn't realize, etc.

I think I'll post that topic!