View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 01:12 AM
JJBlaine

Thank you to everyone here on this thread for sharing their sucesses (and slips). Even though I haven't posted much the past few months, I have followed along, and it has been a huge help!

I didn't do too bad on my moratorium for the year. I spent less than $100 on quilting fabrics for the stash since January, almost all were FQs in colors I was woefully short on for my scrappies. So not exactly a "need", since they aren't for a specific project, but not exactly a "want" either.

I did spend a little more than I would have liked on quilting related things I needed, like threads and stabilizers when I was gifted an embroidery machine for my birthday, full bolts of W&N and interfacing at 70% off, and the like, but those should last me at least a year or two before I have to restock, and will serve me well to finally get more UFOs completed.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with how I did on my moratorium this year. I will be committing to another year. The ultimate goal is to get all my stash down to a single bookshelf one way or another!