Thread: MSQC Retreats
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 05:42 PM
JanieH

Originally Posted by Batik 54 View Post
I went to a MSQC retreat at the very beginning when they started the retreats. We had a truck show and a mystery quilt by Jenny. Jenny had a funeral so she had her assistant do the mystery quilt and spend the weekend with us. Jenny did come and give the trunk show. Life happens to us all. They provided exactly what was in the description of the retreat. For that retreat some of the meals were provided and some were not. The food was excellent. There is a grocery store down the block so you can get goodies if you want. There are also other places to eat if you choose to do that. Since I went by myself, I stayed with 4 other ladies I did not know and it worked out great. They told me they were worried because they were friends and they did not know how it would be with someone they did not know but it was great. The facility was nice, clean and their staff was very accommodating. There were people from all over the country and I enjoyed it. Make sure you read what is offered, because sometimes they are just a free sew and other times there are workshops and trunk shows provided. I took my machine but some rented their machine. I spent more than I planned because for a break we went shopping. I loved it and I have looked at going back but it has never worked out.
Thank you for your input!