View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 07:28 AM
romanojg

I agree, no thank you. I know whats important to me. I'm a lot Indian, and then mostly what I call "hines 57" a little of everything. I have tons of relatives that I do know and I'm not impressed so I can't see where it would help me finding a bunch of people that I don't know would enrich my life. There have been lots of DNA companies also selling their info to other agencies and some people have been false imprisoned by the results not being as accurate as they claim. I'm good knowing what I know. How are you to know if the info they give you is correct or not, especially if they are selling your info to others. Who knows which companies to trust or not to trust.

That being said, if one of my kids, grand kids or great grandkids came to me and wanted to search their family background. I'd let them do it to make them happy. But me, I have no need.

There are just too many people out there trying to get rich off of someone elses back. They normally go to the ones that don't have a lot because I guess they feel we don't have all of the identity protection that people with money have to prevent it from happening or to fix it once it did happen.

Last edited by romanojg; 12-31-2018 at 07:41 AM.