View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 09:32 AM
barbarakibler23

Hi Ladies
Happy to see January birthdays are coming in. I have mine in the mail to you two. They should arrive any day now.

Pinkflowers....(post #2044) have you done a mystery quilt with merrymayhem before?

JaniceMcC.....(post #2042) thanks for posting info on the upcoming price hike at the post office. you can all go back to the post Janice put a link to all the info needed.

JaniceMcC....(post #2056) is so very smart!!!!!!!! She is cutting her squares right now for next years swap! That is a fantastic idea. I have started also and I think there are many others that have. These are the swappers who are never late. (choir of angels singing their praise). So please start your cutting now.

***** if you want to sign up for next year PLEASE let me know now. I plan on having 37 swappers like this year. I have had some people interested in joining us. I have also a few people that will not be asked back. If you have been late for more than 3 birthdays you will not be asked back. A couple of people are right on the cusp so make sure you get the last 5 birthdays on time to the birthday gals.

You can pm me or leave your desire (or not ) to join for next year here on this thread.

thanks ladies
Barb