Thread: Meat Broth
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 10:26 AM
madamekelly

Originally Posted by maviskw View Post
No need to skim off the fat. Fat is good for you; your brain needs fat.
I simmered left over chicken bones for about two days, and the bones got so tender I could crush them with my fingers. I put all this into the blender and had some wonderful broth. Then I cooked one cup of brown rice with three cups of the broth. Delicious.
Fat is actually a benefit to us, unless it is vegetable fat that has been made into margarine. Margarine is made from unnaturally chemically treated plants and coloring to be “just like butter”. All of those oils either come from corn, which if you eat enough to consume 1 tablespoonful of corn oil, your body will make you puke to prevent overdose from being too full, or non food plants that are chemically treated to look edible. That is over half the reason for the weight crisis in this country. None of it is nourishing food. I stopped eating it, even in restaurants over 14 years ago and I am still loosing weight with out any diet. I have lost over 200 lbs in that time. It really is that toxic to humans. I still bless the little old lady (whose grand daughter was the governor of Georgia at the time) who told me about all the controversy when margarine was invented. Dairy farmers actually went to court to try and stop its packaging for humans. Margarine was originally developed to fatten hogs for market, except it killed the hogs, so they sell it to us! Please take the time to look it up.
Also, be aware that All restaurants use it because it is so cheap. Most of them have a “cutsie” name like “Goldo”. Yech, and your welcome.

Last edited by madamekelly; 01-15-2019 at 10:30 AM.