Thread: UFOs and WIPs
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 05:40 AM
Snooze2978

I'm usually working on 2-3 projects at one time. Reason is I get bored easily doing the same thing over and over so by working on various steps of each project I'm not borded. Also sometimes I just need a break from one project to another. I've been trying to finish my UFOs this year and I've completed up to the quilting part on 4 just this past week. Now I'm working on one I started 2 years ago. Reason why I stopped was I couldn't decide how to finish the corners as right now its a hexagon shape. Had to reread the instructions numerous times before it finally sunk into my dull brain. Then once I got the sections done I wasn't sure I did them right so stuck the body of the quilt back up on the design wall putting a couple of the side sections around it to see if it looks right. I like to get another's opinion so I usually wait for my sister to show up on Fridays to give me her opinion if it looks correct. Well this week she was sick and today the weather turned to crap so will have to wait yet another week. So I'm working on getting 3 projects ready for the quilt retreat I'll be attending in March. So I'm not idle, still working on something plus I have 2 more UFOs to finish up but need my design wall to arrange the blocks so they're sitting idle till then.