View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:51 AM
BKinCO
Banned

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
I wax my legs. I used to shave, but it's so much more practical to wax, now that I'm used to it. I only go up to the knee, my hairs are blonde, so they don't show too much anyway. I used to go about every 6 weeks or so to the esthetician, but I started using the neet wax strips and they work great... except that now I can't actually reach my bikini area anymore because my big belly is in the way. I'll have to make an appointment in the next couple of weeks to go back to the esthetician for my waxing. Only costs about 30 bucks and I get a bikini and half leg. Whatever is not waxed gets shaved because I HATE body hair. I can't wax my armpits because a) I would never wait for the hair to get long enough to wax, and 2) it BLOODY HURTS!!!
Even with waxing my legs get very dry... they're just not prickly and dry, lol! I use moisturizer and it helps.

I know plenty of girls my age who don't bother to shave their legs in the winter. Maybe they would if they weren't in a relationship or were in a new relationship... A good way to avoid or quickly end a new relationship is to stop shaving
:twisted: :twisted:
I love waxing my underarms....doesn't bother me.....and is no where near the pain of some other areas :shock: