View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 07:16 AM
Snooze2978

Great ideas she has. Thanks for the tip on the video. I'm working thru my stash this year. Just added another recipent to my list, a little girl whose had a hard life already and she's only 5-6 yo. Decided to make her a quilt.....got her favorite colors from her grandmother and that she loves roses. Started searching thru the web, my books, etc. for the perfect quilt for her. Found one that's called Pixelated Rose...............her name is Rosie and she loves roses. Perfect pattern. Now comes the hard part, finding the perfect fabrics in her favorite colors. Almost thought I'd have to order fabric but after diligent searching I found all the fabrics that would work. They're now hanging up drying from a starch bath. Will get them pressed later in the day and start cutting the strips. Cut enough fabrics so I could make her a pillowcase with her name one it to go with the quilt and maybe even a stuffed pillow. Found the pattern online free too so its a win-win situation. Love when I can find everything I need from my stash.