Old 02-22-2010, 12:57 PM
LucyInTheSky

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
Originally Posted by LucyInTheSky
... but it bugs me that 1) they changed the ETA significantly without bothering to notify me and 2) they won't respond to my emails.
Just out of curiosity... if you go their site now, and look at the product, have they updated the ETA there? Or is it still saying that it's due in January?
When I first bought it, it just said "out of stock". The email confirmation they sent me said 1/6 or whatever. I went on their website and there was an ETA of end of February.

This might be me as the lazy consumer, but I would've liked an email when that changed. I'm happy to wait, as long as I'm aware of it. Kinda like in a Mexican restaurant, if they give me water, chips, and salsa, I can wait 10 minutes before they take my order happily. When I'm there more than a few minutes with no water, chips, or salsa, I get impatient. It's one of those acknowledging the consumer type things.

I did get an email from, I would assume, the owner. She said they've had issues with snow storms, car accidents, surgeries, etc, and apologized. She said they just got the pattern in and are shipping today. I feel a little bad for getting so annoyed about not hearing from them with all that stuff going on... all's well that ends well, I guess. I'm just glad the pattern is on its way.