View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 06:44 AM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by Kelsie
Janey how do you tell that it is at 1:00 o'clock. Are you looking at the right or left of the release clip (would that be the right name?)
It is actually called a "catch lever" and it would be looking at it as you are inserting the case into the machine.

Originally Posted by Kelsie
This could be from a 237 as I have the manual and some other parts for one that I picked up at a yard sale. I have tried to find info on a 237 and it doesn't even seem like the machine exists. I looked at 18 pages today of parts numbers and these ones don't show up there either.
There are several threads that mention the 237 here on QB. Should you do a search here on QB, the search function will not show the posts when you click on the links from the search result - until you refresh the page. The page can be refreshed by clicking on the circle arrow next to the address bar or by clicking on the blue title of the thread above the first post of the thread. Just one I found was New Singer 237 Fashion Mate

Singer did change their numbers - even for the same part. So it isn't surprising that you didn't find that number in the 237 parts list.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.