Old 06-05-2019, 05:56 PM
OurWorkbench

Welcome sewythings.

It is probably a Japanese made machine. When I have a Japanese machine that I need more information for, I will check out Vintage Japanese 'Badged' Zig Zag and Straight Sew Sewing Machines or Vintage Japanese 'Badged' sewing machine with fancy stitches to see if there are similar machines to the one in question. Frequently there are many different names on the same or similar machine. I have one that is badged Miracle and found at least 3 similar or near the same machine. Another thing with a lot of Japanese machines is that they will have a JA and/or JC number on them. I think that the JC number is cast in the base of the machine. The JA number is usually stamped some how either on the front lip or with the Serial number.

A place that I have seen manuals, also has pictures of Zig Zag machines that one can look at to find the same or similar machine, albeit without badged names. it is http://www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine...g_Machines.htm (Not affiliated with link.)

Your machine looks like a good ZigZag machine, as most Japanese machines are.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 06-05-2019 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Not affiliated with off-site link