View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 03:39 AM
juliasb

Default Rummage Sale find!

I was out to a rummage sale yesterday and found $698.83 worth of new (never opened) Quilt Shop quilting patterns. I was able to fill a large container with what ever was on the table so I too the patterns and then some Ink Jet photo fabric for quilts. What a find. My plan is to donate some to my local quilt guild and then use the rest myself. I have gone through them already several times and am sure I will go through them again today. Some of them are of course older patterns there are a number for jelly roll quilts and others for charms. There are maybe 10+ for stained glass quilts. All together there were more than 70 different patterns! I spent a grand total of $5 for all of them! I am interested in what kinds of finds like this others here find. I know many of us are bargain hunters. Also if you do find things like this or other treasures that call your name do you share them ,as is my plan with this multitude of items, or hold them to your self. Also I know when I go out I always have something in mind and I want things I will never let go of like my $25 treadle or my 1921 White that I paid $5.