Old 07-02-2019, 05:51 AM
Batik 54

When we had this as a program it one of my favorites. Christmas Table Cloth, Quilted of course. Christmas Cookies, etc.
We used a huge red bag which we took all of the Christmas ideas out of. We were dressed in Christmas sweaters and explained that we were Santa's helpers. We had a handout with the websites listed for all the gift items in the bag.
Here is a list of some of the items - Fat quarter apron, Fabric box and basket, Tree skirts, folding star for decorations or hot pads, lots of hot pad ideas, Christmas and snowmen applique wall hangings and table runners, as well as, placemats. We had a tutorial for a binding kit for your quilting friedns. Scissor case, coasters, vivyl wine coasters, coffee coseys, tea cosey, memory books, stockings, bookmarks, using small orphan blocks as Christmas cards, mug rugs, and a Christmas infinity scarf. Of course there was a Christmas gift quilt. We just kept pulling the items out. It was great because by the time we made the samples, I had my Christmas gifts done. Many of the members told about the Christmas ideas they had in the works. Ours was Christmas in September. Have fun!!