View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 08:23 AM
TouchOfRustic

I could’ve written your post almost word for word. I started out with the CS6000i too (and still use it for miscellaneous projects, zig zag stitch, etc.), it is an excellent machine for its price point.

When I was ready to branch out I did a ton of research and settled on the PQ1500. I have been thrilled with this machine and have no regrets. Side note, the power cord and pedal work interchangeably on both machines, which makes it easy to swap them out without reaching down behind my desk.

Speaking of the desk, I purchased this table: https://www.amazon.com/Sauder-Select.../dp/B005405RBS
For the price, I’ve been very happy. I can store my CS6000i down underneath on the shelf by my feet, I have some storage in the cabinet, and since my table is in the living room, I like that the extension is collapsible for when people come over and I need to tidy up.

There are more expensive solutions out there and maybe some of the additional features are worth it, but for my budget I have been absolutely happy with my choices/setup.