Old 07-26-2019, 11:02 AM
cinjosie

Default Joann's Clearance Sale

I was shocked when you said you bought 140 yards at a penny a yard. That sale was "for each regular or sale price yard you bought you were to get one clearance yard for a penny" ----- and if I remember correctly, there was a limit of 10 -----pretty sure on that. As a former Joann's employee, I honestly can't imagine any employee and especially not a manager abusing the system like that and not getting fired! My ex-joann employees agree -- not sure how she could have even gotten that sale into the register! Joann's is very picky about their rules and the manager who waited on you that day might not have a job for long if she is cheating the company often! This was a first ever type of sale.

Originally Posted by juliasb View Post
I always check the clearance fabrics at JAF. Recently I was able to get fleece for a penny a yard. My sister wen crazy and bought more than 100 yards of fleece for a penny a yard. Me on the other hand got quilting cottons for a penny a yard and got 140 yards for $1.40. Now I know that kind of sale only comes around maybe 4 times in a lifetime. Fleece is frequently available for a lower price in the clearance fabrics though.