Old 08-06-2019, 06:16 AM
Iceblossom

Well, I too start out the day with Coffee and Quilting Board. Then typically I sew a bit, or do chores, or sometimes play a game. Check out quilting board. Rinse and repeat throughout the day.

One of the nice things about this board is the ideas that it gives me. Recently I saw a quilt and thought to myself, that is exactly what I mean by "Simple but Effective" and stored it away in my brain. This past week I found out my BFF from high school is having a lumpectomy and I wanted to make her a comfort quilt.

You have to understand, I am not an on-demand quilter -- I am a thinker and a planner, it typically takes me about a year to think of just the right project with just the right fabrics and so forth. But here it is, just under a week later and all I have to do is hand sew the bindings.

Thank you, all of you, for understanding the things I do and for giving me ideas to do them.

PS: Fortunately for me my hubby understands the "just gotta check the board" or "one more post". He does the same thing for his interests.