Old 04-19-2008, 12:40 AM
Sally Dolin

Two things ladies. I couldn't figure out which foot you were talking about, but after years of fighting the scant 1/4" thing -I finally tried out a gadget I bought years ago called the Curve Master foot. Saw it demonstrated at the Chicago Quilt Show last Sunday. I've had it since 2004 never tried it till yesterday. It not only does curved lines without pinning - IT MAKES A Scant 1/4" every time. My partner and I recently started an on line business for quilters and our goal is to never sell anything we haven't personally tried and would purchase again. This baby is a winner. Just google Curve Master and it will come up at the top of the list. There is a good picture, chart of machines it fits. Awesome piece of equipment. Now when we cut kits with our Accucut machines for kits, everything will be perfect every time.

My second thing is the Free Motion Slider - since you are talking about free motion. I have yet to try this item, but am thinking about it. Any one here give it a try yet? I'm always up for input. It's very time consuming to try things enough to make good decisions and pre wash and iron all our kit materials. This is a very informative group.