View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Tatiana98

Red face Innova 18 or APQS Lenni?

Hello Quilting Board Members! You have helped me many times in the past (anonymously) and now I'm looking for specific help. I have been using a Qnique 15+ on a 10ft frame and am looking to upgrade my quilting experience. I have a 12x20' sewing room. I have narrowed my search to the APQS Lenni (22") or the Innova 18" mainly due to their table widths. Leaning toward the Innova (fell in love at a Quilt Show) but am worried that the 18" throat space will not be enough for the long haul. I'm going to be trying both machines in the next 2 weeks. Does anyone use the Innova 18 and have you found the smaller size to be a problem? I quilt as a hobby, doing bed quilts, collage & other art quilts. All dealers are 1.5 to 2 hours from me so evenly matched. These are the pros and cons I'm most concerned with:
Lenni: Pros: 22" throat space, APQS Service & Lifetime Warranty
Cons: Only available on standard table (seems "less than" to me than the deluxe)
Less bells & whistles than Lucey, then Millie & unable to add deluxe features.
Innova Pros: "Feel" of Lightning Stitch! and solidity of Table (same as other models)
Ability to add any deluxe feature later
Cons: 18" throat space, 5 year (4 on demo) Warranty
Meanwhile, I'm trying to reevaluate my sewing space to see if I can accommodate larger machines, but I really think I'm stuck with smaller machines. Thanks so much in advance for any advice!