Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Innova 18 or APQS Lenni? >

Innova 18 or APQS Lenni?

Innova 18 or APQS Lenni?

Old 09-03-2019, 08:47 AM

Thanks Suz! Everybody is great about sharing their experiences. Right now, I'm not thinking about robotics, but if I ever began quilting for the public, it would be tempting. The Innova dealer has a great deal on a demo with (lots of Extras!!!) but it's an 18". Might be enough throat, but I do not want to have to upgrade again, ever! Thanks again for the info!
Old 09-03-2019, 02:26 PM

I am not yet in the market for a LA, but when I am, it will be the Innova. I enjoy looking at the quilt pictures, and my biggest reason for the Innova is the fabulous quilts that Charisma has done. It was sturdy enough for her boys to quilt on.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:51 PM

I agree with all the Innova lovers, because I am one. I have had my Innova for around 9 years and have never had a problem with it. Best buy I have in machines that I have made. Don't think you can go wrong.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:58 PM

Another vote for Innova. Did you catch that if you wanted to add features at a later date, you wouldn't have to sell this machine and buy a whole new setup?

My group of quilting friends first started out years ago getting together to discuss our longarm setups, solve problems, share hacks, try to troubleshoot, etc. Slowly over the years every one of us except for 2 (Gammill owners) have traded in for Innovas, and now we have nothing to discuss but our husbands and recipes.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:02 AM

Red face New-to-Me Innova!

Thanks to all who gave me advice on this post!! We hauled home my new-to-me 22" Innova on a 12-foot pro frame this past Sunday!! A quilt shop 90 minutes away gave me a deal I couldn't refuse on a 2 year old - it has so many bells & whistles that I don't have many items to add in future! It actually fit in my She-Shed space better than we thought. I look forward to many happy hours quilting on ("it", for now)! I've signed up for a new-owner class at the end of October at a dealer about 65 miles away from me, so I'm looking forward to learning all about it! Thanks again to this group for sharing your thoughts!

Last edited by Tatiana98; 09-22-2019 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Change a word for emphasis.
Old 09-22-2019, 05:29 AM
mkc

Originally Posted by Tatiana98 View Post
Thanks to all who gave me advice on this post!! We hauled home my new-to-me 22" Innova on a 12-foot pro frame this past Sunday!! A quilt shop 90 minutes away gave me a deal I couldn't refuse on a 2 year old - it has so many bells & whistles that I don't have many items to add in future!
Congratulations!!!

Did you spring for that one that was on FB Marketplace we PMed about? I was hoping you would!!!
Old 09-22-2019, 08:04 AM

Yes MKC!! I meant to get back on here before now and thank you. I had already seen it on Longarm University but went directly to FB when you mentioned it. Everyone's advice resounded in my brain as I tried to make my decision and this one just met all my requirements and then some!

Originally Posted by mkc View Post
Congratulations!!!

Did you spring for that one that was on FB Marketplace we PMed about? I was hoping you would!!!
Old 09-22-2019, 09:06 AM
mkc

Originally Posted by Tatiana98 View Post
Yes MKC!! I meant to get back on here before now and thank you. I had already seen it on Longarm University but went directly to FB when you mentioned it.
<3 So happy for you and that you went for it! It looked like a fantastic deal and reasonably close to you. I keep watching for one close to me.

Awesome that you have an Innova dealer reasonably close to you as well, especially for taking classes :-)

Michelle