View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 11:47 AM
Jaiade

I was given an excel sheet for keeping up with progress on quilts; start date , fabric cut, blocks made, etc., to quilt completed date. I added quilting info like pattern, thread and a pic. Since I received this I have changed computers and I have a different program(Libre Office instead of word) which I don't know(I don't know excel either, but it was set up for quilts). One thing the excel was set to do was give a percent complete, but it only went to 69 items and it did not transfer to the new computer well. I played with libre until I could set up a spread sheet similar to the excel but I don't know how to get the percent complete. It was automatically calculated in excel when a date was put into the 'quilt finished' cell and showed up at the bottom of the page as percent completed.
If anyone is familiar with libre, I would appreciate any help, please! I find that I actually enjoy keeping this record and felt a sense of accomplishment when I could check off a function and especially when I saw the percentage change.