View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 02:07 PM
MarionsQuilts

Default Brother customer service

I cannot say enough about how amazing the "main" customer service is for Brother.

For the last 6-7 months I have had huge disagreements with the dealer that I got my machine from. It has been a huge battle, and I gave in at times, and others I stood my ground.

My biggest issue was that the bobbin sensor would quit working. Bring it in, he'd "clean" it, and a week later, same issue. I was going bonkers. So I contacted brother online, explained my problems (including the dealer). I had to ship my machine to Montreal (they sent me a box, tape, bubble wrap and a preprinted label). I emailed him to say the box was ready, and UPS was there to pick it up.

Brother had my machine for 10 days. (Thankfully I still have my little baby!) The tech videotaped every single thing he did, explaining to me what he was doing and how it was supposed to be. Turns out the dealer wasn't really cleaning my machine, he was simply cleaning the sensor. The amount of dust and lint in my machine was horrifying. I clean my machine regularly - this was where we "the user" can't get into. So the dealer will definitely get spoken to, but not by me.

He found me another dealer in my area, so I will working with them moving forward.

The accessories that I got for being "put out" by not having my machine are

Here's a pic!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]617716[/ATTACH]

All embroidery thread! A new foot, a new power cord, 2 felting feet attachments (not sure why 2 but hey!) and two different types of stands for threads - 1 for 2 spools, and the other for 10 spools!

I have to say that after having such awful experiences with the "dealer" I was super impressed when dealing with brother themselves. Let's face it, this is not a cheap machine, so I getting super upset with the dealer. The tech guy was amazing, and I am a much much happier camper!!!!

Now I just need to figure out how these new toys work!
Attached Thumbnails brother.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 09-23-2019 at 04:06 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps