Old 10-05-2019, 07:33 AM
Snooze2978

Default Looking for a portable carpet cleaner/scrubber for small spots

Well, I have a new little kitten that likes to investigate most everything. The other day she decided to check out the rocks in the bottom of a plant tray bringing them out onto a white carpet to play with. Yep, you guessed it, they were wet and had been sitting in muddy water so now I have dark spots on my white/off white carpet. Then to get even better she jumped into a small tree on a stand and started to take it apart, again leaving leaves and dark wet spots on my carpet. Luckily she didn't tip the stand over which would have made a large stain on my carpet. I've since gotten rid of the plants to just rid myself of the stress but I still need to deal with the dark spots on my carpet. This is in a spare bedroom as I wouldn't have ever put light colored carpet otherwise, it came with the house. So now I'm in search of a good portable carpet scrubber, preferably lightweight, mobil but if someone has a standup model that works great for them, please make the suggestion. Went searching online as well as Walmart and I prefer to ask for what works for others as sometimes the reviews only tell one side of the story. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.