Old 10-07-2019, 06:13 AM
Snooze2978

Been checking out the Bissell portable scrubbers, the ones with the 2 tanks and corded. When I bought this house it had off white carpet from the front door and thru the diningroom and livingroom as well going up the stairs. I pulled it all up but not in the upstairs hallway or 2 front bedrooms. My mistake. Only put carpet in the livingroom and kept the wood floors in the hallway and the diningroom as they were in good shape. Between my mother when she lived with me and now the kitten, they've done a job on the carpets upstairs, whatever my mother used to try to get her stain up has now set it in for life. Had a carpet cleaner come in and he couldn't get it out either but at least its more faded these days. Still deciding on which of the Bissell portable scrubber to get but will need to decide by the end of the month as I will start having company coming in for the next 3 months off and on. Have removed the plants so the kitten is no longer tempted to make more messes for me. Thanks all for your suggestions.