View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 04:21 PM
AprilM

Up until a few months ago i was subscribed to the Fat Quarter Shops monthly box. I really liked them and have nothing negative to say about them, but after having received them almost since the beginning i pretty much have all i really need in that respect! I highly recommend them as they are a great value for what you get.

So, a few months ago i subscribed to Bold Notion Quilting’s Thread of the Month and Bobbin of the month programs and i love them!

Lauren also has many free instructional videos as well as classes for which she charges a fee. I would say that this website is more geared to machine quilting - whether domestic machine, sitdown longarm or regular longarm machines. The videos are excellent and i have learned so much! I am even now learning to use rulers - which i never even thought i would consider!

On the website you will also find fabric, panels, stencils, rulers, thread, FMQ notions, and a lot of other items. The website is boldnotionquilting.com. I just accidentally found website earlier this year and was very impressed with it.