View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 03:37 AM
AprilM

Jerseyrayne... i think i need some organization lessons from you!!! My guess is that you know where most everything is in your Happy Place at a moments notice (me, maybe not so much).

When i am not sure where to put something it just ends up in a drawer or tub or cubby thinking i will surely remember where it was - only to have to look everywhere for it when i need it! Grrrrr!

That is exactly how i ended up with 2 of some items... C’mon girls! i’d come home from shopping and be determined to put something away in a safe spot that i will remember where it is. Thats all fine and good until i really cant find it when i need it! So... then i buy it again because i will need it shortly (wondering if i really did buy it in the first place???). I come home from shopping with a vengeance - i’m gonna put this in a really safe place this time. Sure enough when i stomp to that safe place, i find the original item already there awaiting its new friend! I hate that... i guess i should make a list with locations of various items, but that sounds too much like work and i quilt to relax from work! Whats a girl to do! But thinking that once i retire and spend more time in my Happy Place than i do at my job the issue will resolve itself (but honestly, i really do love my job)!