Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures > Mission: Organization
New quilting space! >

New quilting space!

New quilting space!

Old 10-16-2019, 03:07 PM

Jerseyrayme... i hear ya on all of the above (maybe even twice)!!! Hey, what’s the 6 1/2” ruler you are looking for - you never know, i might have two and could share! I’ve been to this rodeo more times than i actually care to admit!

The way i feel about all of this tonight is, hey at least i’m still around to buy 2 of the same rulers (if i need to)! After going to 3 funerals in 3 weeks i think a person kinda just gets a different perspective on things. Ok, so i probably wont outlive my stash and i might have a few too many of one ruler... im still around to enjoy what the Good Lord has blessed me with so its all good, right?
Old 10-16-2019, 04:49 PM

AprilM it is the Quilt in a Day Triangle Square Up Ruler 6 1/2", so you square them up before you press them. It is faster than after pressing them. I can't figure out with all the rulers I have where that one is. I did find I can do it instead with the Easy Angle, so I stopped myself from buying another one like the one I lost. So far it seems none of my granddaughters are interested in sewing, and I know I will never use it all up, though I am trying, so I don't know what to do with it if I go before it does!!!! hahaha
Old 10-16-2019, 05:03 PM

Glad you are getting some personal space for your sewing. I would never get rid of a window, natural light is good for the room and you. The only suggestion I can add is to get one of those iron boards that attach to the back of a door and then fold up when not in use. Give you an iron when in use.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:17 PM

Jerseyrayne... i am sorry to say that i do not have that particular ruler - but if i did you would most certainly be welcome to the extra one!
Old 10-21-2019, 02:59 AM

I have a Sew-E-Z table for my machine and love it. I have an old dinning table on the left and that holds all my supplies, fabric, drink, etc.