View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 06:53 AM
dsj

Holycow sewbaby, Mine was triggered by two car accidents within a couple of years apart. They were both major accidents I was hit by a drunk driver in the first one and had a severe puncture wound to my left calf that severed nerves, the surgeons said it was worse than a gun shot wound. They wouldn't do surgery on it, there is really no way to repair the damage. The second one I was hit head on. That's the one that took me down. It has been a struggle for me ever sense. Although, I didn't suffer injuries like you did you poor little thing, goodness, but enough to haunt me everyday. I do have the bladder control issue, I have always had issues with that even when I was little, but I have also always felt like someone has beat the heck out of me, even when I was a little kid. My sister is the same way. I do have IBS symptoms terrible along with all the sleep issues and restless leg syndrome. Fibromyalgia and chronic fatique syndrome is extremely complex I feel for everyone who is dealing with it on all levels. I am in remission now but I expect it to hit hard and heavy about 3x/yr. I manage mine with diet and exercise. I was on 17 different meds for it which never made me feel any better so I quit all of it. I researched it and everything that I have found to help is diet and exercise and I have to say for the most part I feel so much better. I just refuse to let it spoil my days I push through it and want to cry most of the time but I don't think its going to go away and I have a long time to go still, so exercise is my medication. My heart is with all of you that suffer from this.