View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 11:01 AM
Jerseyrayne

Thank you! I have a problem with memory, so I try to make it easier on myself, plus I have a lot of stuff and a small room, which has taken me years to accumulate. I have a problem going to sleep at night, so I play in my sewing room. I don't want to wake DH so I re-arrange. I have gotten loads of ideas from this forum also. I love my room, wish it was bigger, but that's ok. I have tried downsizing, and have though it doesn't look it. I had loads of magazines, I hate to throw away, so I took all the patterns I wanted out and gave them to a small quilt shop in the Next town to me. It freed up a lot of space for my other books. I love quilting, but I also do all kinds of other types of sewing projects. I am retired now, and I have to have something to keep me busy. Sewing has been my relaxation since I was 9-10 yrs. old. Don't feel bad AprilM, I have duplicated a few items over the years. Actually, I am still looking for a 6 1/2" square up ruler I misplaced, all I can find is the instructions! LOL