View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 06:22 PM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
Sewer's Aid is 100% silicone. It will tame unruly hair and make it shine too. Put a couple of drops in your hand and run it through through your hair. I use it to polish my machine bed and my sewing table top when machine quilting It's great for the extension tables. I have used it for years.
Thank you, very much for the 100% silicone reference. I had gotten the SDS for Sewer's Aid a couple of years ago, while I was having trouble finding it locally. I was able to find https://www.homedepot.com/p/Super-Lu...6104/304634062 which has the same CAS # as Sewer's Aid. Super Lube also has some other products with added ingredients, but the one I linked to only has the silicone oil. I called my local HD and ordered some to be delivered to the store (so I don't have to pay shipping, lol). I will have to wait to refill my Sewer's Aid.

I also read that it is a good lubricant for plastic and rubber. Which I think would be good for my plastic knitting machines.

Thank you, again.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 10-18-2019 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Not affiliated with off-site link