View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 05:16 AM
Snooze2978

Innova machines are great machines but your best bet is to try it out and see how it feels under your hands. Not all machines are the same, some will feel better than others and you'll feel made for each other. Stop and write down all what you want to do with the machine, check to see what comes with it, how far do you want to go with quilting. I started small as I didn't know if I'd even like to do the actual quilting, then I moved upward as I felt I was improving. Do you want to quilt for others or just for yourself? Also this is not a cheap step in your life, think about all you'll need to use this machine...........threads, needles, leaders if they don't come with it, room for the size frame you're looking into, lighting. So many things to decide on. When I tested my Innova out at a show I was hooked but that doesn't mean you will be. APQS, Gammill are a couple of names that make great machines too. Test out all that you can and see which one fits your needs, price for what comes with it and how do they feel under your hand.