View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 01:41 AM
Bobbinalong

Originally Posted by sailsablazin View Post
I have been quilting for about 6 years and am an advanced beginner or maybe intermediate now. I have never participated in a mystery quilt before and am wondering if I can handle not "seeing" what I am making. Also, I am not "tech savvy" to be able to get onto the blog or forum or whatever you call it where you can talk to others. I love the colors of this year's quilt and would like to try it. Do I stand a chance with my limited computer knowledge??
I am sure that you will be able to, you found us didn't you? With tech, you generally only need to know 'what you need to know'. Bonnie Hunter has a presence on Instagram and Facebook, are you on either of those? Follow this link https://quiltville.blogspot.com/ and scroll down until you see a box to subscribe. Just below that are a few icons, the second one is Facebook, the third is Instagram. Click on those and you are taken straight to her pages where you can choose to follow her. You can often find 'tutes' on Youtube explaining how to do these things too.

Our libraries often have free sessions to help people with basic tech, do yours? Once you have a go, you will surprise yourself at what you can do. I've been long retired, so am not speaking to you as a young techie. Start a thread to ask us if you need any more help.