View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 10:36 AM
TeresaA

Default Just ordered a Janome 6650

So Costco is offering $200 off on the Janome 6650, which was just enough to make me bite. It arrives on Tuesday but I wish I had it today! ;-) Thus, I figured I'd post about it in the hopes that talking about it will be almost as good as having it, LOL.

Does anyone else have this machine? How is it?

I want something that I can really use hard so that my precious Pfaff 7550 can semi-retire ;-). I considered the 6700P, but had no desire to visit our local sewing store to shop for a machine which feels like going to a car dealership. My psyche just wasn't up for that, so I hope that this machine will suit me almost as well.

Thanks for any info, good or bad about your experience with this machine. And if you tried this machine, but opted for the 6700, how much will I be missing out by not going that route? ;-). I do see the feature upgrades on the 6700. The only thing I can't pick and choose and buy is dual feed, but I heard that the Janome dual feed isn't as good as the Pfaff IDT. This will be a FMQ machine, so dual feed probably won't play a role, but we'll see how much I miss it.

Thanks.