Old 11-09-2019, 06:25 PM
Rocketeer

Originally Posted by juliasb View Post
First of all congratulations on stepping up to this incredible challenging job! How proud you must be of yourself. Now if you are out for hire I might have one here that could use your touch . Great Job!
Thank you juliasb!!! I have to admit I'm in the "let down" phase when I come home from work and I no longer have a partially-disassembled Rocketeer taunting me on the dining room table! I would love another project, and my understanding is that it's at least just a little easier now that I've disassembled and reassembled the extra-complicated 500A. I'd be up for doing this for hire perhaps in the future : ) I think Andy of AndyTube does it too!

Originally Posted by ttatummm View Post
Wow! What an amazing job, such a beautiful machine. I have a 401A, but I have a longing for a Rocketeer. The Rocketeer is so distinctive and has such cool lines. Thanks for the link to Andy's channel, I know it will come in handy.

Tammy
Andy's channel is really awesome -- sometimes I watch and listen just to relax after a stressful day! I really credit him with turning me into a Singer Repairman. : )