View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 12:08 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

First photo is the choice of whom I ordered from ( I did not spread out the different pieces in each) . The next picture is 8 colors, green to very light to yellow, aqua, to reds to light blueish/purple, dark Purple. Third picture is just the blues, from a white background with blue birds, to a med. Blue and a dark purple to pull from. The light pieces are next to pull from, and the last picture I thought I had cut but I could pull from it or any the groups all from my stash. I want to avoid the 'pinks' that is in the commercial package of the reds. I have never completed a BH to date, but the Frolic caught my eye as I remember the Blue Bonnets we seen driving from Corpus Christi to San Antonio,Tx., for about 20 some years that we lived in Corpus Christi. The Blue Bonnets had purple, blue, white and yellow in the bloom. (Beautiful to behold) I have two different greens or three or more to match up with their green.

I am not close to any Lowe's Stores, since I live in the countryside, halfway between Des Moines, Iowa and Columbia, Mo., just over the Iowa border in Missouri. Since we have had our 77th birthdays this year, we don't drive long distances, very unlikely I can get any paint "chips". So I know I need some advice and help pulling the right colors together, and I hope this clarifies my photos a bit. Again, thanks for any help.