View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 02:35 PM
ILoveToQuilt

Not too sure of the yellowish green (Parakeet). I have 2+ yards of a blue green paisley (more grass color) that has both blues, the aqua and white in it. Only missing the raspberry color in it, but this color will probably be the "pop" in the pattern. All my blues, aqua and raspberry are all scraps (no actual yardage, but "yards" of scraps). Will try to post a photo of my green.

As I've done in past, I will wait for all the clues before I commit to making the quilt. Call me a coward but one of the mystery quilts that I decided to do, I couldn't finish - made me dizzy (it was the one with aqua, hot pink, black, white. Can't remember the name now). Since then, I've gotten all the paint chips and downloaded the entire pattern. This is what I will do this year, too.

Love to see what everyone's fabrics look like. I do have a question - when Bonnie says a color is a "constant" (in this case the green), does she mean ONE fabric in that color or many fabrics in that exact color? I read it as one fabric. Can anyone shed some light on this? TIA

Can't wait to see Clue #1, but I will be without internet for that weekend. Oh well...