View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 07:33 PM
chris_quilts

Originally Posted by renee765
Several years ago, we went on a wonderful cruise. I had to take earplugs, plus put those big earphones on with classical music playing over and over all night. Even then I could hear the snore, but at least I could sleep. Unfortunately, some other people on the boat couldn't. We were on the deck and overheard a conversation between two couples and one was saying that they haven't been able to sleep the whole cruise because somebody in the next cabin was snoring so loud. The other person asked what cabin they were in, and yup, it was right next to ours. We slinked away and were able to never meet them in hallway coming or going to the room.
Several (15) years ago, hubby and I were sleeping with about 75 other soldiers, on a field exerdise, and his snoring kept them awake. (Horrible sleep apnea) I was perhaps, other than him, the only who got any sleep that night and the others all wondered how I could sleep with his snoring like that every night. I rarely noticed it truth be told b/c he snored when I met him and kept snoring despite several surgeries until 2006 with the last surgery.