View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 07:23 AM
Iceblossom

We do not have a large budget, but my husband wishes to spoil me and does to the extent he is able and he always encourages me with my quilting. I am joyful for my friends that have bigger budgets and bigger houses than mine, and they get to fill them with whatever it is they love. I have my "if I win the lottery dreams" and if that happens I will have a wonderful studio.

Today I'm going to the local sew expo, with all the repairs going on I let him know I expected to spend some money today to make sure I didn't have to watch every penny. He even went out to get me cash, I told him most vendors had the card scanners now but he wanted to make sure I had some on hand. One of the repairs is my car has been in the shop for almost two weeks now, had two difficult to reach sensors (read expensive labor) to replace, but my Tuesday group hostess will be driving another lady and I to the event. I'm hoping car will be done today or tomorrow, and then on Tuesday we get the hot water replaced -- which is going to cost about the same as the last really good deal on a long arm I saw, but we don't have room for a long arm anyway. Well, if we completely give up on the idea of a living room we could and the hubby would say go for it.

So... maybe a pair of Kai Scissors? I need some good scissors... Or I've given up looking for my 2.5" long ruler, time for a replacement. Maybe some thread? I really do have enough fabric but there might be something I don't have yet that I can't live without