Thread: Online shops
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 02:15 PM
Tish05

Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
I’ve been shopping with fabric.com for 19+ years. There are other shops I do shop with on occasion but if I cannot get what I need locally fabric.com is my first place to look. I’ve also been participating in the fabshophop for years so have had the opportunity to browse and shop with many shops all across the country. There are some great shops out there who have an on line presence. There have been a few I found doing the hop that I’ve been able to visit when traveling too.
I've only just begun my quilting journey and I buy locally whenever I can, but if I'm shopping online I start with Fabric.com. I've purchased a few quilting fabrics from them and I've been very happy with the price and quality. Also they have some items I haven't found locally so that's neat. The other point for me is that their shipping rates are really good to Canada, and they ship to Canada exclusively by UPS (don't know if that's true within the US). My daughter placed an order on Sunday and it was delivered to our house yesterday. That's 4 days, and through customs too. I think the affiliation with Amazon contributes to this.