View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:10 PM
Tootsie

Hi: I found this on the Pfaff-Talk website:

"The Pin Stitch for quilting is program number 12 and the Hand Look stitch for quilting is program number 11. Program #12 is also called the blanket stitch. The default size is good for smaller designs; enlarge length and width as needed for larger designs and/or heavier threads. Also, you will need to mirror designs for most uses. For program number 11 thread machine with monofilament thread in the top and a thread that coordinates with your work in the bobbin. A size 80 Universal needle will work just fine, although you may want to try a Quilting needle (specifically designed to keep your quilt from "bearding" (little bits of batting pulling back through stitch holes). Tighten upper tension to 6-7 - this may need to be adjusted slightly more or less after you sew a test. Sew a test - adjust upper tension as necessary to cause monofilament top thread to pull bobbin thread to top surface of work. You can achieve that perfect "hand-quilted" look."

Hope this helps! I have the Pfaff 7570 and although it's been a while since I've used these stitches that are similar to the 7530, I remember that they look very nice!