View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 09:18 AM
joe'smom

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
OK, I give in. I will give this a try. I like mystery quilts but BH scares me with all the tiny pieces. Last year a dozen of my guild sisters made the BH quilt. I felt so left out. So, this year, I will give it a try. So, letting my ignorance show here, I just go to her site each Friday for directions, or do I sign up to have them arrive by e-mail. I am a little unsure how her mystery works. I did wander around the site and saw the intro/color pallet but I don't recall a sign up process. I started a file on my computer and saved the Intro pages. Sounds like what I do is each Friday check into her blog? Correct?
WMU, I'm so glad you are giving this a try! There is no sign-up required. You can check the blog on Friday for the posting of the clue, or you can check Bonnie's Facebook page (people always post a link to the clue there), or you can just check this thread, as someone always posts a link to the clue here, as well. I receive Bonnie's blog email a day late (don't know if this is the case with everyone), so I wouldn't wait for that. Save the clue each week and you're good to go. The clues always have an abundance of helpful diagrams/photos, and I have found it a tremendous help to print those out so I can refer to them while working on the clue.