View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 06:09 AM
jmoore

Wow...everyone is chugging right along. I just returned to Maine this week (having been gone a month) and was delighted to find the paint chips Iceblossom was so kind to mail me while I was in California. Thanks Cathy.
DH and I are in Massachusetts this weekend caring for his 99 year old mother so I am hoping to pop into a quilt shop in the area for some fabric inspiration. I have a small stash so I will need to add a few pieces of fabric for this project.

Joe’smom, I’m sorry to hear about your sinus infection...I was really careful traveling, wiping things down and dosing on EmergenC. I hope you are on the mend.

Origami and Girlfriend, your 4 patches look fabulous. I can’t wait to get started...and thank you for sharing your quarter-inch experiences. I will definitely be testing mine too.

Miss Rita, I love your color choice and cant’ wait to see how your quilt comes together.
Toverly, I’m happy that you decided to jump in and look forward to seeing your colors too.
SusieQ...you finished just in time for Clue 2. Are you doing the full size? I haven’t decided yet.