View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 03:09 AM
Cattitude

I was really hoping to sew along with everyone but two problems......

1) I have accepted that I do not have what I need in my stash and must purchase 8-10 FQs to get enough variety in my palette. My LQS has 40% off FQs on the 3rd Friday of every month so tomorrow I will try my luck there.

2) Life gets in the way. I have only just two weeks ago reclaimed my sewing space after a lengthy renovation. Busy finishing gift projects some of which are due for this coming Sunday. Then furnace died yesterday. It will be a over a week before we can get the new one installed, meaning I am hosting my husbands family on Boxing Day without a furnace. Fortunately after last nights -17C it is warming up somewhat and we have the wood burning stove and multiple little electric heaters which seem to be doing an Ok job. Oh and I don’t have my Christmas shopping done and don’t even have my tree up. I am usually so organized but this year is a bit out of control.

I am reading along and enjoying the pictures and tips....maybe I can power through and catch up between Christmas and New Years when I have no commitments.