Old 12-20-2019, 05:45 AM
Railroadersbrat

these VQW's, it's great to know that there are so many of us in our quilting rooms working on something and the support is always awesome! <3 <3 <3

This weekend, I'm working on my two hexagon quilts, I've got one with one-inch hexies and another with 2-inch hexies. I've also got some organizing to do, the significant other surprised me with yet another cool addition to my quilting room, a beautiful chest with a lift-out drawer, I intend on using that for my tie-off supplies, put my yarn, crochet thread, needles, thimbles, finger grips and such inside.

I'm also super excited to be getting some new acrylic templates this weekend from Sew Easy (diamonds), I received a $20 gift card from Amazon and ordered those plus some new heat erase pens. I've got a few more scraps in my stash that I can play around with the templates, I fell in love with Shar Jorgensen's Grandmother's Flower Garden pattern, so I've got to get used to sewing diamonds with 'Y' seams before I actually put it on my quilt.

Naturally, pictures will be posted later, I've got to let my rechargeable batteries hang out in the charging station before I start snapping pictures.

Super excited, and yes, thanks to Raggiemom for hosting!! Oh, New Year's Day VQD would be fun, I'm in!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-20-2019 at 09:45 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps