View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 01:52 PM
himnherr

Originally Posted by stitch678 View Post
Glad you got what you wanted. Question...what happened to the Bailey machines? I've had my 15" for 7 yr.and use it daily...over 40 quilts a yr. for my quilting group. I don't think it'll ever wear out!
My first Bailey was a 13”. I used it for about 4 years then found a smoking deal on eBay for the 20” Bailey for just under $1000 incl shipping. I’ve had it for about 3 years. I’ve quilted many quilts on both, but my heart always yearned for the Sweet 16. I ended up selling my 20” Bailey on FB Marketplace for more than I paid for it, but still at quite a savings for the new owner. My husband didn’t think of the Sweet 16 all on his own, trust me, but when you’ve been married this long I know how to get what I want, as does he. He loves that I quilt and he loves that I love it so much, so he was happy to get me my dream machine. Great guy, huh? I’ll never have a bad thing to say about Bailey’s and Chuck was very helpful when my 13” had an issue. My husband called him up and he walked him through how to fix the timing!!