View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 12:34 PM
grann of 6

Well, I wasn't so good today. My quilty friend and her DH came for a visit. He had knee replacement the beginning of Dec, and was excited to get out of the house. So they took me out to our LQS and sewing machine store. I put some more money down on the trip we are taking in April. And I went into the fabric store to use my year old gift card from my DD. I finished up the bolt of black Moda Marbles, 8 1/2 yards, and also 4 yards of off white Grunge, and 4 yards of ivory miniature gatherings. They will all get used for backgrounds and sashings in future quilts. And this morning I was REAL bad, got an email from Craft Town Fabrics with 30% off Susannah's Scraps. i have a pack of FQs and i think a JR or layer cake of it. But I will need yardage to complete the quilt. The pattern is called Oh! Susanna's Stars. So 30% off is better then full price, in my opinion. I am excited to do that one, as well, as the many others lined up. Now no more shopping till the trip, and I will make sure I am mindful of what I get.