View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 12:10 PM
KalamaQuilts

the pressing is just a learning curve, you don't have to do it that way. And many times she doesn't specify so it won't matter. But when she does, it is so units nest when assembling. Please don't stress, take want you want and leave the rest.

She does it over the holidays for those of us that don't have holidays, or are alone, or whatever. The first year I did it (2011) I did it because I started 75 days of radiation for breast cancer on Dec. 1. It kept my mind occupied and whatever else, I'll always love her for that.

I'm cleaning out my files readying for a laptop change over and found this. When I had my mother here with dementia, my Rob defied his boss who told him he'd be fired for taking a day off, and he sat with mother and I was able to go to a Bonnie class in Portland. She sat with me at lunch and we had the nicest visit. I look old and tired because I was, I could hardly get through my days and nights. It was the kindest gift he has ever given me and there have been many. 2014
Attached Thumbnails june-11-2014.jpg  

Last edited by KalamaQuilts; 01-03-2020 at 12:13 PM.