View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Iceblossom

Default What's in Your Sewing Kit?

First off, let me say that I do have all sorts of gadgets, gizmos, rulers, and other things like stencils and mirrors and many things related to quilting that are not shown here. Not only are they not shown but they don't fit and weigh a ton.

But this is my main sewing kit and it is what I take as my portable sewing kit. So I typically have a couple of cutters, a small ruler or two, some pins, some needles, some of this and that. When the board was changing over I decided it was time to clean it out and so here it is. Looks like I should throw in a couple more thread choices and maybe take out those snips. I was a good quilter this year and there are a couple of presents that are not standard!

Secondly, I was admitting in another thread today that I just love the Minions from Despicable Me. Don't know why but they just crack me up, so I have a number of Minions items and yes, I do pick up the fabrics now and then. Wearing a Minions shirt today and my next project after the Bonnie Hunter Frolic (I thought I'd be doing them at the same time but I was wrong!) will be using Minions fabric.
Attached Thumbnails 100_5434.jpg