View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 06:04 PM
peaceandjoy

Taking a break from Clue 8. I do not like FG made this way at all. I think my strips may have been just 2.5", where a thread or two beyond might have been better. As a result, the seam allowance above the goose nose is not quite 1/4" on quite a few. I'm calling them good enough. Well, those that are done.

In a minute, I need to get back to them so I can start fresh with tomorrow's clue. We were away over the weekend for our grandson's 4th birthday. Monday morning, I woke up with a stomach bug that was awful. Side effects of hanging out with little ones.

My guess for tomorrow is some string piecing of neutrals. We've barely used them! I've appreciated this year's slower pace, it's given me the chance to stay caught up and to do some other things that I have committed to as well. While some have struggled with groups/sets/matching, by looking at the pictures that go with the instructions, I've been okay. At least I think I have...

I haven't taken a single picture of my progress this year. Maybe tomorrow will be bright enough to get a good shot or two. Today was dark, windy and snowy. We've had almost no snow and temps above freezing since before Christmas, so I will try not to complain about winter's return. It does make good weather for sewing!