View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 05:40 PM
hootnannie

Default Appreciative

Originally Posted by joe'smom View Post
JanieW, I want to make sure you know that your aqua/blue HSTs are turned the opposite way from Bonnie's.

As to the question of whether this is intermediate or advanced, none of Bonnie's units are especially difficult; I think they would be labeled as beginning or intermediate. I think her quilts seem more difficult because of the numbers of units involved, and then the huge amount of info that is released with the last clue.

I would encourage everyone to realize that you can break up this last 'clue' into many smaller ones, and just deal with one a week if that suits. We have until next Halloween to put this together, LOL.

thanks for your perspective. I’ve been thinking about this all day and it’s been stressful I’m just now getting to part 8 and while it’s not my first mystery quilt with Bonnie I found part 9 daunting. You’re absolutely right it’s not a race and should be fun. It’s been enjoyable so far and challenge makes us grow. I need to remember to break it up in smaller sections and breathe.